Shoei RF-SR Solid Helmet - SMALL
The Shoei RF-SR Helmet takes every step possible to deliver a quiet, comfortable ride. The CWR-1 shield is held firmly against the eyeport using a constant tension sprung hinge design; this greatly reduces opportunities for wind ingress. The exterior shell of the RF-SR is wind tunnel optimized and manufactured in multiple sizes to keep the outer envelop as small as possible. A smaller exterior shell translates directly into less turbulence, neck strain and total weight. Elements of the padded liner are interchangeable to dial in the perfect fit. Each RF-SR is handmade in Japan to the highest standards and easily surpasses DOT and SNELL M2015 safety certifications.
Aerodynamic Shell Design:
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel and feedback from professional riders
- Dual-Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and six EPS liner sizes increase fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Two upper air intake vents are positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior; hot air is exhausted through top outlet for a more comfortable ride
- Lower intake vent absorbs air exhaled from the mouth to help eliminate shield fogging
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+):
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) can be removed for cleaning, center and cheek pads can be replaced with optional thicknesses for a customizable fit
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head
- Extra comfort provided by removable ear pads, breath guard, and chin curtain
- Standard chin strap clip neatly secures chin strap
CWR-1 Shield and QR-E System:
- CWR-1 shield features ribs along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
- Improved window beading features dual-layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed
- Pinlock pins and EVO fog resistant lens insert included
- Spring-loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
- Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning of the base plate for easy shield adjustments
- QR-E closure system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation, and provides an air-tight seal intended to significantly minimize wind noise
This product belongs to a liquidation sale. We are offering a lower price than the retail market.
Product condition is New. Use for Display in Store.
No original Box.
Free shipping Canada and US.
Shipment by Canada Post. For Canada 1 to 7 business days. US 4 to 10 business days.
B.C. Customers, you can come anytime to our Langley store to check the product condition and pick the product.
If you receive the product in a different condition as listed, please contact us we will resolve the issue straight way to your full satisfaction.
This product belongs to a liquidation sale. We do not accept returns.
To request refund due to an order error, please send a message in the first 24 hours before shipping. Otherwise shipping costs will be charged upon refund.
Sales tax is charged on instate orders if required by law.
Please feel free to contact us any question you may have. We will reply you within 24 working hours.